Brielle Dog Boutique may collect and store the following personal information Personal Information from users and members, including: names, email addresses, phone number and past purchase history. Such Personal Information besides past purchase history is not collected, unless you, as a user or customer or member, explicitly and knowingly provide it to us. You can remove or amend your Personal Information through the tools available to you as a user/member or by using the contact information below General.
Information available to Third Parties
Some information contained on this website may be available for viewing by third parties, including non-users/non-members Third Parties. However, no Personal Information contained in a user or member or customer profile will be available for viewing by any Third Party, unless you have given us explicit permission to do so or we are required to provide such information in response to a court order or other legal proceeding.
Use of Information
Brielle Dog Boutiques primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the websites content and layout;
- Inform you of targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Allow user/members/customer to modify, save and update their account or content; and
- Compare information for accuracy and verify such information with Third Parties.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
As a user/member/customer of this website, marketing materials may be provided to you by third parties who have been approved by Brielle Dog Boutique. Such materials may take the form of advertisements on the website, including links to the websites of Third Parties and emails to user/members/customers containing marketing website updates or newsletters.
You will only receive marketing related material if you sign up for our loyalty program. User/members/customers can opt-out of any such emails by contacting Brielle Dog Boutique by using the contact information below General and indicating that you wish to be removed from the email list. Additionally you can remove yourself from our email list by unsubscribing from the list by clicking on the unsubscribe link found in our marketing related emails. Your email addresses will never be sold, rented or otherwise exchanged to any other party unless ordered by a court of law.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with Third Party advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those user/members.
User information will not be sold, rented or otherwise exchanged for commercial purposes to Third Parties.
If a user/member account is cancelled or terminated, their information will remain in the database and will be subject to any of the above uses.
To ensure the correct use of information, maintain data accuracy and prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in our retail location.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website;
- Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a browsing session; and
- You may encounter cookies from 3rd parties on certain pages of the website that Brielle Dog Boutique does not control.
Third Party Activity
By clicking on a third party advertisement, the third party may receive your IP address and may be able to contact you through the Brielle Dog Boutique website.
Last Updated: January 21, 2011